Friday, December 11, 2015

Brand New Me

It's hard to change to be something different. Totally different. It's hard to face the consequences after changing. Every people's comment either it's good or bad. Their way looking at me like the weird one til the happiest one. Thinking about the old me also. Missing the old me sometimes. It's truly hard. Really. 

But, then i remember the reason i change. It's all not just because i feel bored with the long hair, the ordinary dress style, and the character also. It's more than that. I wanna become someone who better than me at that time. I felt like i was useless then i want to change to be useful. Yeah, something like that. 

I know, every people or should i call the hater doesn't have to know my reason or my explaining. This is none of their business. What will i get if i tell them this? Nothing, right? 

Alright, after all, i just want to share you guys my new look. I'm very blessed and more than just happy to see the new me. With that super short bob hairstyle, the red lips, til the cute little skirt that i will always wear everyday. 

"I live for myself, for my God, i will do things that me and Him like not things what people like."

"That comments, that judges especially the negative one are just that. It doesn't affect with my life, my future, or even my afterlife. I don't give a f*ck about em."

"Changing myself and take a really new and rare step are my dreams. Now, i can see that sweetest smile ever."

"Cut that hair and become the new one. No cry, no regret, no disappointed. That hair will grow longer. Stay calm."



No comments:

Post a Comment